Current action priorities
Current alliance priority actions are:
- Advocate for the improved protection of areas of high conservation value and high biodiversity through submissions, lobbying and other appropriate actions.
- Conduct and facilitate surveys and collect data on the biodiversity of areas of high conservation value under threat.
- To work with landholders and communities to encourage a greater understanding of the importance of conserving areas of high conservation value on private land.
- Examination of proposed changes to conservation legislation, and submission of recommendations to relevant Government Departments.
- Develop stronger connections and work with member organisations to advocate for the strengthening of environmental legislation.
If you or your association would like to suggest another priority or become a member, please visit our Contact page.